You’ll find Chestnut Mountain Presbyterian Church to be a loving community of Christians from a variety of age and life stages who enjoy fellowship and encouraging one another as we “grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.” (II Pet. 3.18)
Chestnut Mountain Presbyterian Church offers God-centered traditional worship services centered around the exposition and application of Scripture as well as the classic hymns of the faith. We also offer a variety of ministries for everyone:
· Bible studies that apply God’s Word to daily life
· Children's Ministry committed to partnering with parents to build a very firm foundation for life
· Youth Ministry committed to helping students share and grow in their faith
Men's Ministry, Women's Ministry, and College Ministry
committed to building up in faith and equipping adults to service.
· Missions Ministry that sends and supports teams and missionaries
· Music Ministry for all ages
Warning: There are no perfect people at CMPC, but there are those who have met the Lord Jesus Christ and are experiencing His grace! Come and be our guest this Sunday!
To prepare for your time with us, be sure to see the bulletin for this Sunday as well as our online guide to Christian Education and Music Ministry options and their locations. Also, listen to sermons online from our current series on Ephesians.